vrijdag, juni 22, 2012

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia jury deciding the fates of two priests in the child sex abuse case was preparing to announce its decision this afternoon.   But a verdict on most of the charges was unlikely.
The announcement was expected shortly after 2pm, according to court officials.


Earlier today, the judge held a hearing on continuing the gag order if the jury is unable to break the deadlock.  There would almost certainly be a retrial, so the concern of the court would be pre-trial publicity.
The DA wanted clarification on what, if anything, he could say without violating the gag order.  The judge suggested that DA Seth Williams submit his planned comments to the court for approval.
An attorney for the Inquirer argued the gag order should be lifted no matter what the result, in the public interest.

Philadelhia,now what?








Tango p'ra os putos

The higher you build your barriers
The taller I become
The farther you take my rights away
The faster I will run
You can deny me
You can decide to turn your face away
No matter, cos there's

Something inside so strong
...

Brothers and sisters
When they insist we're just not good enough
When we know better
Just look 'em in the eyes and say
We're gonna do it anyway

Something inside so strong
And I know that I can make it
Tho' you're doing me wrong, so wrong
You thought that my pride was gone
Oh no, something inside so strong
Oh oh oh oh oh something inside so strong

Brothers and sisters
When they insist we're just not enough
When we know better
Just look 'em in the eyes and say
I'm gonna do it anyway
...
Labi Siffre


Heer Wolters, Uwes was een cadeautje, dank U!

Geen opmerkingen: