woensdag, mei 20, 2009

Free through the world your spirit goes. The Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse: Commission Report

"I will not yield, I will not fall, I will eat dynamity and one day I will explode like a volcano"

The Commission’s Report will be published at 2.30pm on Wednesday, 20th May, 2009. The Report and Executive Summary will be posted to our website at that time. The Report, in hard copy, will consist of 5 volumes and will also be available on a single disk. Any further updates will be posted to our website.
...


"The peaceful night that round me flows,
breaks through your iron prison doors,
free through the world your spirit goes,
forbidden hands are clasping yours.
The wind is our confederate
the night has left the doors ajar;
we meet beyond earth's barred gate,
where all the world's wild rebels are."

Eva Gore-Boothuit

Geen opmerkingen: