donderdag, januari 16, 2014

I have the right to laugh! klaar is cees

Documenten


kerknet.be  SOS bebes robados
 BBC
Vatican officials are expected to face tough questions from the UN on the sexual abuse of thousands of children by Catholic clergy.
Members of the Holy See - the city state's diplomatic entity - will be grilled by a UN committee in Geneva.
The Vatican refused an earlier request for information, saying the cases were the responsibility of the judiciary of countries where abuse took place.


I have the right to freedom of speech
I have the right to be heard
I have the right to be respected
I have the right to accept and own my own power
I have the right to not disclose unless I am comfortable
I have the right to feel my emotions
I have the right to say no
I have the right to challenge the status quo
I have the right to ask questions
I have the right to be me
I have the right to own my own ideas
I have the right to my values and beliefs
I have the right to laugh












17. 27 hrs. Met de meest recente buiging naar de Malta mannen !


en de tranen voor een kleinBraziliaans wijffie en haar moeder....
wiens verkrachtnde vader nu voorlopig  ook gewoon ge excommuniceerd zal worden.......
toch maar eerst internet verbindingen in de ziekenhuizen dus






.

Vijf vadem diep uw vader rust
zijn gebeente werd koraal
zijn oogen paarlen ongeblust
is hun gloed geen zegepraal
viert verderf uit ieder deel
schept de zee een rijk juweel.
....

Geen opmerkingen: