maandag, september 10, 2018

De Orde van de Knoflooktenen

bron


BRON
























"Statement of Cardinal Seán P. O’Malley, OFM Cap

AUGUST 20, 2018 


"In June of 2015 Rev. Boniface Ramsey sent a letter that was received at my office at the Archdiocese of Boston’s Pastoral Center. Rev. Robert Kickham, my Priest Secretary, received the letter on my behalf, as he does much of the correspondence that comes to my office at the Pastoral Center.
...
My first knowledge of Fr. Ramsey’s letter occurred when media reports of the letter were published last month.

 I apologize to Fr. Ramsey for not having responded to him in an appropriate way and appreciate the effort that he undertook in seeking to bring his concerns about Archbishop McCarrick’s behavior to my attention.

 I also apologize to anyone whose concerns were reflected in Fr. Ramsey’s letter. "


Geen opmerkingen: