donderdag, maart 30, 2017

hik brik brouw

"History never really says goodbye, history says see you later."

Personal Bill of Rights 

I have the right to be heard
I have the right to be respected
I have the right to accept and own my own power
I have the right to not disclose unless I am comfortable
I have the right to feel my emotions
I have the right to say no
I have the right to challenge the status quo
I have the right to ask questions
I have the right to be me
I have the right to own my own ideas
I have the right to my values and beliefs
I have the right to laugh

Dr. Alicia A. Dunlop, Toronto




"We are happy to hear any constructive advice on how we can do this better in the future. In the meantime to do all we can to prevent this happening again and to bring healing and justice to the victims of these terrible cases."
Anthony Fisher 
                                                            


Geen opmerkingen: