vrijdag, augustus 04, 2017

Guam; some tiny little secrets met een al jaren bekend luchie


















The Sioux Falls Diocese 

"You are the victim of sexual harassment," Althoff said in the recording.  "And you are the victim of somebody that crossed professional boundaries." 

"And Matt said to me if I sent another report, I lose my job," Cindy said. 

"Let me tell you… I don't like to be threatening. But because it's an employee situation. I think now that we have this established arrangement or understanding, you need to understand (Cindy) that that complicates the church's ability to employ you if you disobey that. If you continue to send things out," Althoff said in the recording.  


has paid nearly $2,000 in co-pays for the victim's counseling and medical bills as a result of the alleged harassment that Wachs, through a statement from his attorney, disputed.

Read the full statement from Wachs' attorney 







KLIK

Geen opmerkingen: