maandag, december 17, 2018

Fáilte go suíomh gréasáin Roinn an Taoisigh

‘History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.’ 
KLIK



"I want to finish with one of my favourite poets, Maya Angelou.
 Everyone deserves a second chance. This is Ireland’s second chance to treat everyone equally and with compassion and respect.
For 35 years we have hidden the reality of crisis pregnancies behind our laws. We have hidden our conscience behind the Constitution.
I would like to thank the citizens for coming out and voting in such numbers."
 Leo Varadkar following the Declaration on the Referendum on the Eighth Amendment
[more or less]



Irish Times

Clever speech to pope sets out new covenant for Leo Varadkar




Amarga foundation: 't was de butler 



El mundo es un mercado en que se


Ramon Ortega

What do I have, said the fine old woman 
What do I have, this proud old woman did say 
I have four green fields, each one was a jewel 
But strangers came and tried to take them from me 
What have I now, this proud old woman did say 

Geen opmerkingen: